• Bachelor`s Degree (Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline).
• EON Pro
• Unity 3D, which uses C# and Playmaker visual scripting language
• Computer Graphics
• Unreal Engine, which uses the C++ programming language and Blueprints OOP visual
The platforms for development should support:
• Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
• zSpace (All-In-One) VR Workstation and Laptop VR Ready.
• To build an innovative solution utilizing VR/AR to create novel ways to view and interact with
large and complex digital content for K-12 Education, Health, Oil and Gas and Civil Defense.
• Hands-on experience with Unity, Unreal, or related 3D engines.
• Strong experience in building VR applications with an emphasis on performance and
• Experience developing for popular VR platforms like HTC Vive and Oculus.
• Experience collaborating with design and multi-functional engineering teams to make the
complex simple for the user.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and mentor junior team members.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.